Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Important Information about the 1812 State Meeting


Dear Chapter Presidents,

 Please distribute to your members and find out how many Bi-Centennial War of 1812 Lapels Pins your members want to purchase.  They will be at the State Meeting Saturday, September 8th for $10.00.  For those not attending, Chapter Presidents please send me the number your chapter members want to purchase along with a check made payable to Carol Canales and I will make one shipment per Chapter and make one check payable to the Commissioner Charles Gause Chapter.

 Also, at the State Meeting Patricia Gambarelli, Author of The Four Seasons of Gourmet Entertaining will be selling her new cookbook for $25.00 and donating 40% to the NC U.S.D. of 1812 which is very generous.  The offer is only available on the day of the State Meeting, Sept. 8 so if you want to purchase her cookbook and unable to attend, either send a check with someone coming from your Chapter or send me a check made payable to Patricia Gambarelli.  Mail to me at Carol Canales, 227 Clubhouse Road, #801, Sunset Beach, NC 28468.  Please send me an email if you are mailing me a check for the cookbook so I can insure to track it.

All the best,

Carol Conales
Patricia Gambarelli Cover